SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) TRAINING COURSE:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a technique that is promoting the website on search engines and ensuring to get relevant traffic & site rankings in major search engines Google, Yahoo MSN.
Course Fee: Rs. 6,000
Estimated Duration : 15 hours.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION IS DIVIDED INTO TWO MAIN PARTS
(1) On Page (2) Off page
ON-PAGE OPTIMIZATION ACTIVITIES:
What is on page optimization?
What is need of on page optimization?
- Initial Site Analysis
- Competition Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Title & Meta Tags development
- H1, H2, H3 Tags
- Site Structure Analysis
- Content Development Check
- Density Analysis and Placement
- Web Designing Basics and WYSIWYG Editors
- URL renaming/re-writing
- Brief Keyword Competition Review
- Anchor Text
- Existing Web Content Optimization
- HTML Validation
- Creation of XML / HTML / ROR / Text Sitemaps
- Submitting sites to Google and Yahoo Webmasters
- Canonical / 404 Implementation
- Google Sitemap Creation
- Yahoo Sitemap Creation
- Competitor Analysis & Monitoring
- Google Webmaster Account Setup and management
- Google Analytics (Statistics) setup and management
- Uploading and Managing Website through FTP Software Like Filezilla , Cute FTP , Core FTP etc
- SEO Tools
- Panda Update
- Google Caffeine
OFF PAGE OPTIMIZATION ACTIVITIES
WHAT IS OFF PAGE OPTIMIZATION?
WHAT IS NEED FOR OFF PAGE OPTIMIZATION?
- Directory Submission
- Dmoz Submission
- Article submission
- Alexa Insights
- Google Hot Trends and Insights
- Google Business centre submissions
- Geo Listing and Local Listing, which includes Classified Submissions & Google Map Submissions.
- Press Release Submission
- Blog creation, weekly Postings and blog promotion
- Blog Comment Posting
- Creating of Favicons
- Content editing & Content Rewriting
- Direct Link Exchange / Direct Link Building
- Press release news syndication
- RSS ( Really Simple Syndication)
- Local and regional search engine indexing
- Forum Posting
- Yahoo Answer Link Building
- Linked in Link Building Strategies
- Online Reputation Management
- Group Creation and Management on Google and YahooNote: For Students those who don’t have websites for Practice Purpose, We give them either one of our Existing sites for Practice or we make them do complete on page optimization on their own Blogs. We believe in complete Practical Training.
WHAT AFTER COURSE?
Search engine optimizer is the best career option to opt for.